Entries for the 7th Annual CLASSIC JAPAN car and bike show are now open.
- Date: Sunday, December 3, 2017
- Venue: Como Park North, South Yarra. Melbourne, Australia.
- Address: Alexandra Ave & Williams Road, South Yarra.
You must pre-enter the show online by clicking the “Enter Now” button below to display your vehicle, there will be no entries available on the day.
Entry to display your vehicle is $15 per car and $10 per motorbike and includes a Classic Japan 2017 Sticker and donation to the Lost Dogs Home in North Melbourne.
There are only 500 car spaces available with an additional 50 available for motorbikes – all on a first in basis.
- Japanese vehicle. (determined by chassis manufacturer)
- Vehicle entered must have a build date before December 31st, 1992.
- Aussie re-branded versions are also accepted (Eg: Isuzu/Holden Gemini & Chrysler/Mitsubishi Galant or Colt etc), if you are unsure email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cars must be in a roadworthy state, defected or unregistered vehicles may only enter if they are trailered to the event, any defect notice must be removed from display.
As long as your vehicle meets the above criteria we would love to have you at the show. For owners of vehicles built from 1993 onward keep an eye out for our All Japanese Car Show – Sakura Picnic 2018.
- 7:00am – 8:00am. Vendor set up and trailered vehicle arrival.
- 8:00am – 9:30am. Gates open for entrant arrival.
- 9:30am – 2:00pm. Gates Closed (Strictly NO exit during this time).
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm. Gates open for entrant roll out.
- 3:00pm. Event closed.
Please note: Once you vehicle is parked on the grounds it cannot be moved or leave until after 2pm. (No exceptions) Engines may not be started during this time.
Don’t forget to use the hashtag #ClassicJapan in your posts on Facebook and Instagram.
We can’t wait for the show.
See you there.